top of page
Hello! I'm Nichole.
No matter what brought you here today, there is hope.
Working collaboratively with a therapist can be a remarkable catalyst towards change.
While life can present incredible difficulties, we also have the capacity to adapt and find joy and meaning in our lives.
My approach blends a variety of therapeutic methods including somatic therapy, emotionally focused therapy, mindfulness-based cognitive therapy, and solution-focused.
My goal is to create a non-judgmental, safe space for you to work on the issues that are important to you.
HOW TO START
What's feels important to you, that's where we start.
Therapy works best when you go at your pace. Schedule weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. To support your progress between sessions, I'll encourage you to set intentions to practice in daily life.
WRITING FOR HEALING SUPPORT GROUPS
Feel alive again.
find your way to connection & wellness.
HOW I CAN HELP
• Develop clarity for your life, and live with intention
• Simplify your life
• Cultivate connection in your relationships
• Shift your family culture to one of cooperation
• Understand what's driving your child's challenging behaviors and learn new ways to parent
• Practice mindfulness
• Establish healthy habits to improve your daily life
Counseling / Therapy
• Define and reach wellness goals
• Deconstruct negative/unhelpful beliefs
• Recover from shame
• Heal from past traumatic experiences
• Identify triggers that worsen symptoms
• Change behavior patterns and end destructive habits
• Incorporate mind, body, and spirit in your healing journey
• Address relationship issues
• Grieve your losses
bottom of page